Products & Services
Customer Contact Management
- BT Cloud Contact
- BT Onsite Contact
- BT Optimise Contact
- BT Onsite Contact Avaya
- BT Onsite Contact Cisco
- BT Onsite Contact Genesys
- BT Auto Contact
- BT Internet Connect
- BT IP Connect Global
- BT IP Connect Ireland
- BT Connect Applications
- BT Ethernet Connect
Whatever your business challenges, wherever you are, BT Ireland can tailor solutions to meet your business needs. What type of business are you?
Operating globally presents as many challenges as opportunities. BT understands what these challenges are and how to overcome them.
Spread across Ireland and the UK, business faces many challenges to keep sites connected and people on top of everything that’s going on.
Business can thrive, even in tough times but your cost base must be carefully managed. BT communication solutions are just what’s needed.
How can you build a sustainable organisation? Communicate effectively? Create a customer focused organisation? Create a secure and risk resilient organisation? Increase efficiency? BT have the answers to these questions and more.
BT Compute offers dedicated and expert data centre services delivered from our state-of-the-art centres in Dublin and Belfast.
Social media and mobile devices are fundamentally remapping the relationship between companies and their customers.
Embrace the benefits of Bring Your Own Device with the right networking infrastructure from BT and Cisco.
Sustainability offers significant opportunities for both your organisation and the environment.
You can never eliminate risk entirely. It has always been part of doing business.
Efficiency improvements usually take place at a department or line of business level
To our customers we are unique — no other company has the scope, reach and capability that can help their business succeed. We provide business and government organisations the full scope of all their communications and IT services securely and efficiently.
BT is one of the world's leading providers of communications solutions and services operating in more than 170 countries.
BT operates across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland as an all island operation, headquartered in Belfast and Dublin, and employing close to 3,000 people.
BT believes that the future of communications depends on continuous infrastructure development as well as using the most innovative and sophisticated technology.
Quality is inherent in the way BT Ireland does business and how we manage our processes and our people.
BT Ireland recognises that in our day-to-day operations, we as a business inevitably impact on the environment in a number of ways.
This guide is the result of telecoms industry co-operation to help and inform telecoms users with disabilities what different telecoms companies offer.
BT is totally committed to providing you with the best possible customer service, whether you are dealing with us over the phone, by post, or online.
- Media Centre
- BT Blog
- BT Ireland Wholesale
1800 924 929
Servers and Blades
What do some of the world's best run businesses do with their HP Systems?
- Grow their business
- Support their business
- Simplify their business
- Secure their business
Business IT managers face unique challenges to do more with less.
- Grow at your pace within the datacentre size available (even if that's just a desk)
- Meet budget constraints
- Support green measures to reduce power and cooling expenses
- Support the business at the IT infrastructure level without requiring increased headcount and time for redundant tasks
- Run multiple applications faster and efficiently for both internal and external customer purposes
- Create a secure business continuity solution to meet customer, employee, and legal requirements
All of the above challenges can be met and virtually eliminated running HP Servers and Blade Systems. Whether you're the IT person trying to move to blades or the finance manager trying to understand the request, we're convinced you've come to the right place.
Build for the Future
If cloud, virtualization and Big Data are on your roadmap, then you can’t afford to use storage designed for the needs of 20 years ago. The best way to accelerate ROI is with storage built with convergence in mind.
Put the focus on innovation
Three reasons you should make the move to HP Converged Storage:
1. Respond to new demands.
Unpredictable workloads require agile storage that adjusts quickly without bottlenecks through:
- Scale-Out Architecture
- Storage Federation
- Adaptive Optimization
- Tiering and Solid State Storage
2. Do more with less.
Explosive data growth requires getting the most from every dollar and disk with HP Thin Technologies and StoreOnceDeduplication.
3. Deploy services in minutes.
Users now expect near-instant application availability that requires deeper integration across the stack, made possible with Autonomic Management and Service Orchestration.
Storage without Boundaries
Recognized for its completeness of vision, HP Converged Storage accelerates your ROI by eliminating the physical, logical and management boundaries that have traditionally separated storage from the rest of IT.
Our Converged Storage product portfolio was built from the ground up to meet the needs of today’s data centers and includes industry-leading storage technologies: HP 3PAR Storage, HP StoreOnce Backup, HP LeftHand Storage and HP File Appliances. With HP Converged Storage, you are free to focus on innovation.
CONNECT your enterprise to a flexible and optimized network
Today, individuals & organizations expect everything in an instant. In a world of continuous connectivity they require products, services, and information faster and more reliably than ever before. Continuous connectivity demands a network that delivers on the required resources instantly.
HP collaborates with customers to define a network vision and path to get there leveraging HP’s expertise, methodology and blueprints. HP’s proven methodology, FlexNetwork Architecture and complete lifecycle of Network Services frees customers from proprietary networking and accelerates the delivery of a flexible, secure, cost effective network with resources that instantly meet business demands.
HP’s network services consist of:
- Network Strategy and Planning Services—These services define high-level strategies and roadmaps, business case developments, high-level solution design and blueprints, and interoperability and transition strategies.
- Network Architecture and Design Services—These services offer detailed network architecture and design for your campusand data center local area networks (LANs), leveraging HP’s reference architectures and methodology.
- Network Integration and Deployment Services—You can get your new environment up and running quickly by engaging these services, which coordinate the end-to-end integration and deployment of your network implementation.
- Network Support Services—We deliver a reliable and consistent support experience through certified network experts, highly valued local support relationships, and multi-technology expertise when and where you need it.
With the rate of change in network technology, even savvy network engineers struggle to keep up. If you are expanding your network or considering new solutions that require an appropriate network infrastructure to support it, we can jump start your initiative. That means you reap benefits earlier with less impact on your own staff and less risk to users and to IT.
Tackle everyday office tasks with an affordable, full-featured HP Printer & Multi-function device. Easily print, copy, scan and fax from one machine—with Ethernet connectivity and energy-saving features. You can even print from mobile devices.
- Get more done—affordably—with a full-featured HP Printer & Multi-function device.
- Share a printing network, using built-in Ethernet, and save office space with the compact size.
- Print high-quality documents with bold text and sharp images, using Original HP print cartridges.
- Send and receive faxes from your PC.
Save time with quick set-up and printing.
- Plug and print in as fast as five minutes—no CD required with HP Smart Install.
- Set up and start printing fast with an easy-to-use control panel.
- Save time with Original HP all-in-one print cartridges that are easy to install and reliable.
- Quickly and easily shop for print cartridges with HP SureSupply.
Print with ease, even from mobile devices
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Some devices come with withAirPrint™. Simply print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch®.8
- Connect the HP device directly to a PC or Netbook via the included Hi-speed USB 2.0 port.
Reduce your impact and protect your bottom line.
- Conserve energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy.
- Reduce your impact—pre-installed cartridges decrease packaging. Recycle easily with HP Planet Partners.
- Get the services, solutions, software and support of HP Total Care.
- Save energy with an ENERGY STAR® qualified HP multi-function device.
- Save energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it, off when you don’t.
- Save up to four times the energy with Instant-on Copy
Among the HP Elite, Folio and Probook series you will find the perfect laptop devices for your business needs.
- Featuring Windows 8 Pro and/or other operating systems, equipped to get the job done
- No need to worry about bumps, drops or scuffs. With gunmetal casing and military-grade testing drop, vibration, dust, humidity, altitude and high temperature helps ensure your notebooks can survive rough travels and harsh work locations.
- Maximize on-screen performance with your choice of ATI or NVIDIA’s ISV-certified workstation graphics.
- HP Performance Advisor delivers a simple, effective, software wizard that takes you from initial configuration and customization through optimizing your system for each new application and driver you install.
- HP DreamColor technology makes it easy to work in many different colour spaces and ensure consistent colour appearance from concept to design to production.
- Run more tasks, processes and applications simultaneously with mobile workstations that bring together and optimise multi-core processors and professional graphics.
- Premium Sound delivers an audio experience for users listening to media rich content or presenting multimedia heavy presentations and for digital content creators listening to audio or surround sound the way it was meant to be heard.
HP has some of the best tablets for business. Go beyond everyday business with the HP range of premium thin and light Windows 8 tablets. Elegant design and touch experience put productivity at your fingertips. Expand your potential by choosing from a complete suite of thoughtfully designed accessories like a full keyboard, docking station, and smart jacket that extends battery life.
Easy to deploy. Effortless to manage. Simple to secure. Transform your business with a tablet designed for business.
Among the HP Pro, Elite and Touchsmart series you will find the perfect desktop devices for your business needs.
From entry level desktops that make the most of your scarce business resources, to large touch screen, high performance desktop devices for high end multi-media performances, HP desktops from BT has it covered.
A workstation is the fastest, most expandable, and most reliable computer available. It is designed to meet the demands of professionals, who work with large and complex datasets and intricate 3D models. HP is a leader in the Workstation industry and our Workstations set the standard for innovation, performance and reliability. That’s why industry-leading companies, from DreamWorks Animation to Gulfstream, choose HP Workstations.
Every HP Workstation offers the right mix of form and function. Tool-less chassis, integrated handles, and visually cable-less design deliver radical ease-of-service, system-wide efficiency, and superb expandability. HP Workstations are also designed to provide more memory, storage, and I/O expandability—supporting a range of PCI Express slots, hard drives, solid state drives, optical drives, RAID configurations, and flexible storage bays.
Whether your business needs basic monitors for everyday use or specialty monitors for high performance and high definition work, HP monitors have what your business requires.
Store it, host it, and develop it in the cloud, with Cloud Solutions from HP and BT.
HP Cloud Services provides public cloud infrastructure, platform services and cloud solutions for developers, independent software vendors and businesses of all sizes. Designed with open, transparent OpenStack™ technology at the core, HP Cloud Services’ architecture ensures no vendor lock-in, improves developer productivity, features easy-to-use tools for faster time to code, provides access to a rich partner ecosystem, and is backed by exceptional customer support. HP Cloud Services’ initial public cloud services offerings in public beta include on-demand compute instances or virtual machines, scalable online storage capacity and accelerated delivery of cached content to end users. HP’s full suite of public cloud services will enable the next generation of web services to be built, run and scaled on a global basis backed with a broad marketplace of analytics, tools and services.