Products & Services
Customer Contact Management
- BT Cloud Contact
- BT Onsite Contact
- BT Optimise Contact
- BT Onsite Contact Avaya
- BT Onsite Contact Cisco
- BT Onsite Contact Genesys
- BT Auto Contact
- BT Internet Connect
- BT IP Connect Global
- BT IP Connect Ireland
- BT Connect Applications
- BT Ethernet Connect
Whatever your business challenges, wherever you are, BT Ireland can tailor solutions to meet your business needs. What type of business are you?
Operating globally presents as many challenges as opportunities. BT understands what these challenges are and how to overcome them.
Spread across Ireland and the UK, business faces many challenges to keep sites connected and people on top of everything that’s going on.
Business can thrive, even in tough times but your cost base must be carefully managed. BT communication solutions are just what’s needed.
How can you build a sustainable organisation? Communicate effectively? Create a customer focused organisation? Create a secure and risk resilient organisation? Increase efficiency? BT have the answers to these questions and more.
BT Compute offers dedicated and expert data centre services delivered from our state-of-the-art centres in Dublin and Belfast.
Social media and mobile devices are fundamentally remapping the relationship between companies and their customers.
Embrace the benefits of Bring Your Own Device with the right networking infrastructure from BT and Cisco.
Sustainability offers significant opportunities for both your organisation and the environment.
You can never eliminate risk entirely. It has always been part of doing business.
Efficiency improvements usually take place at a department or line of business level
To our customers we are unique — no other company has the scope, reach and capability that can help their business succeed. We provide business and government organisations the full scope of all their communications and IT services securely and efficiently.
BT is one of the world's leading providers of communications solutions and services operating in more than 170 countries.
BT operates across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland as an all island operation, headquartered in Belfast and Dublin, and employing close to 3,000 people.
BT believes that the future of communications depends on continuous infrastructure development as well as using the most innovative and sophisticated technology.
Quality is inherent in the way BT Ireland does business and how we manage our processes and our people.
BT Ireland recognises that in our day-to-day operations, we as a business inevitably impact on the environment in a number of ways.
This guide is the result of telecoms industry co-operation to help and inform telecoms users with disabilities what different telecoms companies offer.
BT is totally committed to providing you with the best possible customer service, whether you are dealing with us over the phone, by post, or online.
- Media Centre
- BT Blog
- BT Ireland Wholesale
BT Ireland Financial Results for the second quarter to 30th September 2015.
- BT Ireland revenue for the second quarter to 30th September 2015 is up 14% year on year excluding transit revenue and the impact of foreign exchange movements. Profit (EBITDA) is up 4%.
- We added 10,000 new fibre broadband connections in Q2 bringing the number of homes and business now enjoying fibre broadband to over 225,000. This means that approximately 47% of all broadband in NI is now fibre based.
- In Business, we continued to see strong performance, with a number of major deals signed, including a 10 year deal to provide secure data centre facilities for the Department of Finance and Personnel as part of a strategic project to establish a shared NI Public sector data centre.
- Our customer value propositions such as BT mobile, BT WIFI and BT One Phone are supporting our success as more and more businesses in Northern Ireland recognise the transformational benefits and flexibility that our technology can offer.
- We recently added 35 new roles to our BT Flex centre in Belfast, which will bring the total number of people employed in that centre to 447. In addition, we are recruiting 20 new apprentices in our contact centre in Derry, and received over 400 applications.
- This has been our best ever quarter for TV net adds with 106,000 new BT TV customers. The financial performance of BT Sport Europe has been better than expected and viewing figures have also been strong, up 47% year on year. We continue to strengthen and enhance our overall TV service.
Our all-island BT Ireland performance for the quarter is strong, with underlying top and bottom line growth. Success this quarter was driven by increased revenue from our major customers, both multinational and wholesale, the continued uptake of fibre broadband across Northern Ireland and ongoing cost management across the business. The economic and social impact of our next generation fibre rollout continues to be seen across Northern Ireland particularly in rural locations and we now have over 93% of premises connected to a fibre enabled cabinet. Our business division delivered a strong half year with major wins across both the public and private sectors, and we are seeing positive results from the launch of our cloud enabled services and business led products such as BT One Phone, BT Mobile and BT WIFI”. Colm O’ Neill, CEO, BT Ireland