Products & Services
Customer Contact Management
- BT Cloud Contact
- BT Onsite Contact
- BT Optimise Contact
- BT Onsite Contact Avaya
- BT Onsite Contact Cisco
- BT Onsite Contact Genesys
- BT Auto Contact
- BT Internet Connect
- BT IP Connect Global
- BT IP Connect Ireland
- BT Connect Applications
- BT Ethernet Connect
Whatever your business challenges, wherever you are, BT Ireland can tailor solutions to meet your business needs. What type of business are you?
Operating globally presents as many challenges as opportunities. BT understands what these challenges are and how to overcome them.
Spread across Ireland and the UK, business faces many challenges to keep sites connected and people on top of everything that’s going on.
Business can thrive, even in tough times but your cost base must be carefully managed. BT communication solutions are just what’s needed.
How can you build a sustainable organisation? Communicate effectively? Create a customer focused organisation? Create a secure and risk resilient organisation? Increase efficiency? BT have the answers to these questions and more.
BT Compute offers dedicated and expert data centre services delivered from our state-of-the-art centres in Dublin and Belfast.
Social media and mobile devices are fundamentally remapping the relationship between companies and their customers.
Embrace the benefits of Bring Your Own Device with the right networking infrastructure from BT and Cisco.
Sustainability offers significant opportunities for both your organisation and the environment.
You can never eliminate risk entirely. It has always been part of doing business.
Efficiency improvements usually take place at a department or line of business level
To our customers we are unique — no other company has the scope, reach and capability that can help their business succeed. We provide business and government organisations the full scope of all their communications and IT services securely and efficiently.
BT is one of the world's leading providers of communications solutions and services operating in more than 170 countries.
BT operates across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland as an all island operation, headquartered in Belfast and Dublin, and employing close to 3,000 people.
BT believes that the future of communications depends on continuous infrastructure development as well as using the most innovative and sophisticated technology.
Quality is inherent in the way BT Ireland does business and how we manage our processes and our people.
BT Ireland recognises that in our day-to-day operations, we as a business inevitably impact on the environment in a number of ways.
This guide is the result of telecoms industry co-operation to help and inform telecoms users with disabilities what different telecoms companies offer.
BT is totally committed to providing you with the best possible customer service, whether you are dealing with us over the phone, by post, or online.
- Media Centre
- BT Blog
- BT Ireland Wholesale
BT Ireland Financial Results for the second quarter to 30th September 2015.
- BT Ireland revenue for the second quarter to 30th September 2015 is up 14% year on year, excluding transit revenue and the impact of foreign exchange movements. Profit (EBITDA) is up 4%.
- Revenues for both the business and wholesale divisions are up driven by a number of major deals in the quarter. New contracts signed include an agreement with Sky Ireland to transport all of its IP core internet traffic and new data centre contracts with LinkBermuda and ICON plc.
- Revenue in the quarter was helped by significant ICT equipment sales
- As part of our strategic growth plans, we made additional investments in our data centre, cloud portfolio, IP voice, network monitoring and management
- We have also been added to the Government’s voice framework which means that BT now has the opportunity to bring much needed competition and choice to government projects
- - The financial performance of BT Sport Europe has been better than expected and viewing figures have also been strong, up 47% year on year
Our all-island BT Ireland performance for the quarter is strong, with underlying top and bottom line growth. Success this quarter was driven by increased revenue from our major customers, both multinational and wholesale, the continued uptake of fibre broadband across Northern Ireland and ongoing cost management across the business. In the Republic of Ireland, the unrivalled strength of our global network capability and local expertise continues to deliver for us in the global MNC market as we secured a number of major new deals in the year to date and we’ve made strategic investments in our data centre, our network and our cloud service portfolio to support our continued drive for growth." Colm O’ Neill, CEO, BT Ireland