Products & Services
Customer Contact Management
- BT Cloud Contact
- BT Onsite Contact
- BT Optimise Contact
- BT Onsite Contact Avaya
- BT Onsite Contact Cisco
- BT Onsite Contact Genesys
- BT Auto Contact
- BT Internet Connect
- BT IP Connect Global
- BT IP Connect Ireland
- BT Connect Applications
- BT Ethernet Connect
Whatever your business challenges, wherever you are, BT Ireland can tailor solutions to meet your business needs. What type of business are you?
Operating globally presents as many challenges as opportunities. BT understands what these challenges are and how to overcome them.
Spread across Ireland and the UK, business faces many challenges to keep sites connected and people on top of everything that’s going on.
Business can thrive, even in tough times but your cost base must be carefully managed. BT communication solutions are just what’s needed.
How can you build a sustainable organisation? Communicate effectively? Create a customer focused organisation? Create a secure and risk resilient organisation? Increase efficiency? BT have the answers to these questions and more.
BT Compute offers dedicated and expert data centre services delivered from our state-of-the-art centres in Dublin and Belfast.
Social media and mobile devices are fundamentally remapping the relationship between companies and their customers.
Embrace the benefits of Bring Your Own Device with the right networking infrastructure from BT and Cisco.
Sustainability offers significant opportunities for both your organisation and the environment.
You can never eliminate risk entirely. It has always been part of doing business.
Efficiency improvements usually take place at a department or line of business level
To our customers we are unique — no other company has the scope, reach and capability that can help their business succeed. We provide business and government organisations the full scope of all their communications and IT services securely and efficiently.
BT is one of the world's leading providers of communications solutions and services operating in more than 170 countries.
BT operates across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland as an all island operation, headquartered in Belfast and Dublin, and employing close to 3,000 people.
BT believes that the future of communications depends on continuous infrastructure development as well as using the most innovative and sophisticated technology.
Quality is inherent in the way BT Ireland does business and how we manage our processes and our people.
BT Ireland recognises that in our day-to-day operations, we as a business inevitably impact on the environment in a number of ways.
This guide is the result of telecoms industry co-operation to help and inform telecoms users with disabilities what different telecoms companies offer.
BT is totally committed to providing you with the best possible customer service, whether you are dealing with us over the phone, by post, or online.
- Media Centre
- BT Blog
- BT Ireland Wholesale
BT Ireland Expands Its Business Sales Division with New Appointments
- New Employees highlight BT Ireland’s growing status as preferred provider of data centre and networked IT infrastructure for the major indigenous and multi-national enterprise market operating from Ireland
- BT Ireland’s financial results for the third quarter to 31st December 2015, show growth in revenue for the third consecutive quarter this year
BT Ireland has announced the appointment of a number of experienced new senior sales professionals to its business division. The appointments reflect BT’s growing dominance of Ireland’s growing multi-national corporation (MNC) base, as these organisations continue to call on BT to deliver their global communications and IT requirements. The announcement coincides with the publication of BT Ireland’s financial results today, which revealed a 4% growth in underlying revenue for the third quarter to 31st December 2015.
The new appointments are:
- Erin Kennedy joins BT Ireland as head of enterprise inside sales. Reporting directly to the head of sales, Erin takes responsibility for BT Ireland’s inside sales and account management team to grow and manage the organisation’s enterprise customer base. Erin joins BT from Three Ireland where she held the role of business sales manager. Previous employers include eir (formerly eircom) where Erin spent eight years as a sales representative
- Michael Galvin joins BT Ireland as deal architect for the company’s major deals team. Michael’s responsibilities include leading and shaping complex propositions and managing the end to end deal process, from early qualification through to submitting winning proposals that succeed in meeting customer expectations, are fully deliverable and profitable to BT. Michael joins BT Ireland from G4S Secure Solutions Ireland where he spent five years as sales and business development director, and previously held a variety of sales roles including that of country manager of Cisco Sales Systems and director of Alcatel Business Systems
- Karen Harman joins BT Ireland as account director in the global communications sector. Reporting to the head of sales, Karen takes responsibility for defining and developing BT’s key customer relationships and customer strategy. Prior to joining BT, Karen held the role of corporate account manager at Three Ireland. Previous employers also include Virgin Media (formerly UPC) and eir (formerly eircom)
- Brian Barry joins BT Ireland as account director in global communications sector. Reporting directly to the head of sales Brian will be responsible for management of BT’s existing global MNC customer base and the development of new business. Prior to joining BT, Brian was the sales director of Impact Packaging for three years and also spent seven years as regional sales manager in eir (formerly eircom)
- Ann Marie Leech also joins BT Ireland as account director with responsibility for acquiring and managing new business in the global MNC market. Previous roles include four years as general manager at G4S Secure Solutions and fifteen years with eir (formerly eircom) where she held the role of regional sales manager in the organisation’s business markets team
- Martin Flynn joins BT Ireland from Digicel, where he held the role of sales director in the Dutch Caribbean. Reporting to the head of sales, Martin has been appointed account director for BT, responsible for the management of the organisation’s focus on the requirements of local large enterprises. Other previous employers include eir (formerly eircom) and Horizon Energy Group
Commenting on the recent appointments, Shay Walsh, managing director, BT Ireland said; “BT is in an exciting position in Ireland right now. Our financial results published today reveal revenue growth for the third consecutive quarter this financial year. This has been largely driven by our continued success in delivering large scale, complex communications and IT solutions for Ireland’s growing multinational base. This in turn has required us to expand our resources as we recognise that we need the best possible people to grow and manage these vital customer relationships. We’re delighted to add even greater depth and talent to our business team with our new recruits, all of who come here with established experience in telecoms and communications.”
As one of the only communications and IT providers able to offer true global reach coupled with established local expertise, BT is one of the most trusted partners to the global market in Ireland, due to its secure global network capability and established expertise in data centre, IT and security services. For more information visit www.btireland.com