Products & Services
Customer Contact Management
- BT Cloud Contact
- BT Onsite Contact
- BT Optimise Contact
- BT Onsite Contact Avaya
- BT Onsite Contact Cisco
- BT Onsite Contact Genesys
- BT Auto Contact
- BT Internet Connect
- BT IP Connect Global
- BT IP Connect Ireland
- BT Connect Applications
- BT Ethernet Connect
Whatever your business challenges, wherever you are, BT Ireland can tailor solutions to meet your business needs. What type of business are you?
Operating globally presents as many challenges as opportunities. BT understands what these challenges are and how to overcome them.
Spread across Ireland and the UK, business faces many challenges to keep sites connected and people on top of everything that’s going on.
Business can thrive, even in tough times but your cost base must be carefully managed. BT communication solutions are just what’s needed.
How can you build a sustainable organisation? Communicate effectively? Create a customer focused organisation? Create a secure and risk resilient organisation? Increase efficiency? BT have the answers to these questions and more.
BT Compute offers dedicated and expert data centre services delivered from our state-of-the-art centres in Dublin and Belfast.
Social media and mobile devices are fundamentally remapping the relationship between companies and their customers.
Embrace the benefits of Bring Your Own Device with the right networking infrastructure from BT and Cisco.
Sustainability offers significant opportunities for both your organisation and the environment.
You can never eliminate risk entirely. It has always been part of doing business.
Efficiency improvements usually take place at a department or line of business level
To our customers we are unique — no other company has the scope, reach and capability that can help their business succeed. We provide business and government organisations the full scope of all their communications and IT services securely and efficiently.
BT is one of the world's leading providers of communications solutions and services operating in more than 170 countries.
BT operates across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland as an all island operation, headquartered in Belfast and Dublin, and employing close to 3,000 people.
BT believes that the future of communications depends on continuous infrastructure development as well as using the most innovative and sophisticated technology.
Quality is inherent in the way BT Ireland does business and how we manage our processes and our people.
BT Ireland recognises that in our day-to-day operations, we as a business inevitably impact on the environment in a number of ways.
This guide is the result of telecoms industry co-operation to help and inform telecoms users with disabilities what different telecoms companies offer.
BT is totally committed to providing you with the best possible customer service, whether you are dealing with us over the phone, by post, or online.
- Media Centre
- BT Blog
- BT Ireland Wholesale
Products & services
BT Managed Compute
When your data centre infrastructure is out of date, it’s hard (and expensive) to manage. You need to modernise and simplify your environment. And minimise management costs and risks.
We can help. Our skilled experts will help you design and put in place a modern, efficient, dedicated and shared data centre infrastructure that’s perfect for you.
Hosted at one of our secure, environmentally controlled data centres in Dublin and Belfast, we take care of all the management, maintenance and 24x7 support. And guarantee your service will be available. So you can have total peace of mind.
You can also add on extra services like server virtualisation, managed back-up services, and intrusion detection and prevention.
- Increased business agility – our flexible data centre systems help you respond faster than your competition; and you can scale up or down easily (and cheaply).
- Lower management costs – we’ll be your only infrastructure partner, which will save you time and money.
- Always available – our fully resilient data centre network means no downtime or disruption for your customers.
- Greener working – our efficient infrastructure helps you cut your carbon footprint.
- Improved bottom line – pay less for office space, power and cooling.
Supporting your customers
We know that in order to provide the best service to your customers, you need to develop and maintain a scalable, high performing environment that is efficient as well as effective. We take the pressure off you by handling all hardware and software licensing, managing the infrastructure up to the operating system and offering a 24/7 service desk with server and web monitoring. Meaning you can focus on where your business value lies.
Managing your costs
Building your own server room, or expanding your office space to accommodate more servers is expensive and for many businesses it’s simply not an option. We know you need a more cost effective solution. With BT Managed Compute there is no need to invest in additional server hardware or staff to manage it – which frees up your budgets to focus on developing the business.
Protecting your data
Data loss and security compromises are unacceptable – and avoidable. With our own expertise and accreditation such as ISO 27001, we make sure your and your customer’s data is secure and help you meet your compliance and regulatory needs.
Connecting your customers
We know your business relies on connectivity and any performance problems can cost you dearly. Unlike other data centres, we’re directly connected to the internet via our own resilient network, rather than going through a third party ISP. So, when we say we can give you always-on data centre network and back-end connectivity we mean it. No disruption for your customers – and no worry for you.
- Our highly experienced and knowledgeable teams offer one-to-one service and support. Our people take the time to really understand your challenges and work with you on data centre solutions you can rely on.
- We have a local presence – and a global reach. Our presence in Ireland and our global network of 45 data centres will support your growth strategy anywhere in the world.
- We’ve been building long-term relationships with local and global organisations for the last 14 years. We’re always learning from our experiences, so we can give you services you can count on.
- We run the only carrier-neutral data centre in Ireland with a wholly owned global network. Whether you’re looking for uninterrupted connectivity to run your business here in Ireland, flexible data centre services to help you scale your business, or a seamless way to connect your global sites, you can trust us to keep you working – no matter what.
PDF - 2513 Kb
Download the BT Compute Datasheet