Products & Services
Customer Contact Management
- BT Cloud Contact
- BT Onsite Contact
- BT Optimise Contact
- BT Onsite Contact Avaya
- BT Onsite Contact Cisco
- BT Onsite Contact Genesys
- BT Auto Contact
- BT Internet Connect
- BT IP Connect Global
- BT IP Connect Ireland
- BT Connect Applications
- BT Ethernet Connect
Whatever your business challenges, wherever you are, BT Ireland can tailor solutions to meet your business needs. What type of business are you?
Operating globally presents as many challenges as opportunities. BT understands what these challenges are and how to overcome them.
Spread across Ireland and the UK, business faces many challenges to keep sites connected and people on top of everything that’s going on.
Business can thrive, even in tough times but your cost base must be carefully managed. BT communication solutions are just what’s needed.
How can you build a sustainable organisation? Communicate effectively? Create a customer focused organisation? Create a secure and risk resilient organisation? Increase efficiency? BT have the answers to these questions and more.
BT Compute offers dedicated and expert data centre services delivered from our state-of-the-art centres in Dublin and Belfast.
Social media and mobile devices are fundamentally remapping the relationship between companies and their customers.
Embrace the benefits of Bring Your Own Device with the right networking infrastructure from BT and Cisco.
Sustainability offers significant opportunities for both your organisation and the environment.
You can never eliminate risk entirely. It has always been part of doing business.
Efficiency improvements usually take place at a department or line of business level
To our customers we are unique — no other company has the scope, reach and capability that can help their business succeed. We provide business and government organisations the full scope of all their communications and IT services securely and efficiently.
BT is one of the world's leading providers of communications solutions and services operating in more than 170 countries.
BT operates across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland as an all island operation, headquartered in Belfast and Dublin, and employing close to 3,000 people.
BT believes that the future of communications depends on continuous infrastructure development as well as using the most innovative and sophisticated technology.
Quality is inherent in the way BT Ireland does business and how we manage our processes and our people.
BT Ireland recognises that in our day-to-day operations, we as a business inevitably impact on the environment in a number of ways.
This guide is the result of telecoms industry co-operation to help and inform telecoms users with disabilities what different telecoms companies offer.
BT is totally committed to providing you with the best possible customer service, whether you are dealing with us over the phone, by post, or online.
- Media Centre
- BT Blog
- BT Ireland Wholesale
Products & services
BT Smart Support
It can be a real challenge to find the right IT support package for your organisation. Most businesses are looking for a provider that's agile and flexible. So, we developed BT Smart Support to help you get the IT support you need, when you need it – and with a lower total cost of ownership.
We help our customers to cut risks and costs by giving them the right level of IT support. Which means our customers can focus on what is important to them – their business.
BT Smart Support is a technical support service for your server, storage and network device infrastructure. It’s at a price and support level that suits your needs, and it gives agile IT services straight off the shelf to enterprises
It links our IT service desk with your IT department, and covers infrastructure, including routers, switches, servers and SANs. And logging faults and tracking progress is easy with our online portal. Our Service Level Agreement (SLA) gives you a quick, responsive service that you can trust.
Working with the BT team gives me the level of confidence I need to ensure that my IT needs are understood and met. Their approach is responsive and flexible. The breadth and depth of the experience and skills within their technical teams is second to none, providing us with an ICT solution and service which are both reliable and value for money.”
Chief Operating Officer, Total Mobile
There are three levels of support, depending on what you need. When things change you can scale your IT support up or down, which means you’re never wasting money or leaving your business exposed to threats.
All three levels give you support for:
- Microsoft – Active Directory, Exchange, Clustering Hyper V and SQL (standard support only, DBA or developer not included)
- Citrix- XenApp, XenServer, Netscalers, PVS, Citrix Access Gateway
- Cisco switches, routers and firewalls
- HP Switches
- Checkpoint firewalls
- Backup – CommVault, Backupexec, Arcserve, HP Dataprotector, Microsoft DPM
- Malware – Trend, McAfee, Sophos and Symantec
- HP and Dell server hardware
- HP, Dell and EMC SANs
- We run BT Smart Support from our Centre of Excellence. It uses world-class incident management systems, an online portal and a central monitoring toolset. Our highly skilled teams of more than 150 technical support and service people manage it. They're supported by field engineers across Ireland and the UK. We have extensive accreditations in Cisco, Microsoft, HP, Citrix, VMware, EMC and security, among others.
- We help you manage your IT support budget. You can log unlimited incidents with our service desk – it’s not a bundled incident model like other packages. And you can scale your infrastructure and level of support up or down at any time, so it grows flexibly, with you.
- There are no set-up costs. Just choose the level that’s best for your business and budget.
- We help you monitor how you’re doing. The Plus and Premium levels let you measure your key performance indicators. And our online portal makes it easy to log and track incidents.
- We are ISO 20000 certified, and our Support Centre of Excellence runs ITIL-aligned support and management processes.
- We’ve built long-term relationships with local and global organisations; our years of experience means we give you services you can count on.
- BT Ireland has successfully delivered IT support services to more than 500 customers for more than 15 years, through our English-speaking on-shore support desk.